Saturday, June 21, 2014

Travel Fever

I've always been one that loves to travel. I don't get to travel as much as I'd like to though, but this summer I have a couple plans. As I'm writing this, I'm in Arizona, which I've written a little but about already. I'm actually leaving tomorrow and I'm contemplating "forgetting" to get on my flight. Kidding! But I really do not want to leave. 
      I come to Arizona every year for ten days to visit my grandma and go sightseeing, shopping, etc. She lives around the Scottsdale area and if you would like me to do my favorite things around Scottsdale blogpost, I would love to do that!
      Later this summer, around the middle/end of July, I'll be heading down to the south east part of the country to the city of Charleston, SC! I'll actually be staying in a townhouse on the beach down there with a lot of my family. If you have any recommendations as to where to visit down there I would love to hear where I should go! 


XOXO Savana

No comments:

Post a Comment