Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How to Make Your Plane Ride More Enjoyable

This past Wednesday, I was on a plane down to Arizona from my hometown in Illinois. I come down every year for ten days to visit my grandma and go sightseeing. I would say I've experienced many plane rides and have had many different experiences. I just want to share some tips with you to help your plane ride become a little more enjoyable.

1. Find a good book. For my recent plane ride I downloaded the new book by the oldest Duggar girls on my Kindle. I read for most of the time on the plane and found that it was a great way to pass the time.

2. Go to the restroom beforehand. Nothing is worse than needing to use the bathroom when there's a line. Also, some plane rides may have bad turbulence with wouldn't allow you to leave your seat to use the restroom.

3. Food and drink. My family pre-packed some snacks to eat for the plane. I had some chocolate covered raisins and Annie's Cheddar Bunnies (which are my two favorite snacks!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment